Over the past four years I have had the pleasure and privilege to work either directly or indirectly with some of the world leading authors and experts on leadership. Between them all they have sold over 50 million leadership books world-wide to satisfy our thirst to become great leaders.
Why these hand-picked 30 or so experts? Well because I read a lot of leadership books and study many leadership programmes and many are, in essence, a regurgitation of these people’s ideas. Hence I thought I would go straight to the source of those original ideas and bring them all together in one leadership compendium. This ‘toolkit’ takes you straight to the heart of the key principles of the following authors and experts and what they have to say about leadership:
- Dr Stephen Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Joseph Luft & Harry Ingham – The Johari Window
- Kurt Lewin – The Force Field Analysis
- Henry Minzberg – Strategic Thinking
- Andy Bounds – The Jelly Effect
- Andy Lopata and Peter Roper – And Death Came Third
- Dale Carnegie – Remembering Names
- Prof. Robert B Cialdini – The Power of Influence
- Jim Collins – Good to Great
- Rudolph Giuliani – Leadership
- Daniel Goleman and Richard Boyatis – The New Leaders
- David Whitaker – Grow Coaching model
- Max Landsberg – The Tao of Coaching & The Tao of Motivation
- Jinny Ditzler – Your Best Year Yet
- Charterhouse Learning – FISH
- Douglas McGregor – X-Y Theory
- Profiles International – 360 degree feedback
- Mike Woodcock – Team Building Blocks
- Dr Bruce Tuckman – Team development
- Alex Osborne – Brainstorming
- Dr Spencer Johnson & Associates – Who Moved My Cheese?
- Tony Buzan – Mind Maps
All these concepts are brought together in one handy desktop guide, edited by Simon Teague and is available in both a hardback and an electronic version.
It is one of the best ways for managers to learn the leadership ‘trade’ and have a portfolio of powerful tools, tips and techniques at their fingertips. It is the perfect supplement to leadership training and the perfect solution for managers who find they have been thrown into positions of responsibility before getting any formal training.
Entitled The Ultimate Leadership Guide – Secrets to Success at Work and in Business it is available at Amazon and Waterstones. It can be also obtained directly from the principal authors website for a discounted price using the code LE001.
You can get your own personal copy right now at:
Other related posts: