Professional Coaches Needed.
Do you want to become a qualified, executive coach either within your organisation or in a self-employed capacity? If so, read on…
Coaching is the science of asking the right questions in the right way in order to effect real and lasting change. Coaches ask great questions that unlock limiting paradigms, go straight to the heart of the matter and make the individual or team sit up and challenge their own thoughts and actions. As a consequence of great coaching, they apply changes in their behaviour and activity, in order to reach their full potential.
Coaching is also the art of believing in someone and making them have total belief in themselves.
Great coaches rely on tried and tested systems to apply effective and powerful coaching intervention and deliver the results that the individual, team and organisation want and need.
Best Year Yet® is such a system. Its been around for 25 years with amazing success. Used by over 800 companies and 1 million individuals world wide it does exactly what it says on the tin – deliver a plan for success that enables you to experience and deliver your best ever year, year after year. Best Year Yet is the combination of powerful coaching intervention and an online goal setting and performance tracking system that offers a fool-proof guarantee of success.
Over the past 25 years $millions have been invested in developing and enhancing the live, Producing Results Online System.
Consequently, Best Year Yet is transformation for an individual. It creates unstoppable teams. It delivers results that give organisations the edge over their competition. It can and has been used in the sporting arena, business and corporate world and with non profit making institutions and even with expeditions with amazing results:
Best Year Yet is part of a bigger US organisation, but our company owns the UK licence.
In the UK, many blue chip organisations are moving away from traditional ‘training’, where people go away on courses, come back to 2 weeks of emails – their course binder ending up on a shelf gathering dust, while the day to day challenges of the business take over. (Sound familiar?) Consequently all the good intentions and best practice they learned on the course is forgotten. This is called the Ebbinghaus Effect.
My team are having huge success in the UK with Best Year Yet® because it consists of a full twelve month programme with monthly coaching intervention that creates ‘moments of change’ in individuals and teams. Their results and development is phenomenal. BYY has a direct positive impact on their attitude and their action. For British companies and SME’s it offers a clearly defined return on investment and tangible measurable results. One team has just delivered £36million against an original objective for the year of £12 million. This is truly their best year yet. The very essence of Best Year Yet delivers:
Moments of Change
Personal and Team Development
The feeling of success
This system, skillfully applied by a good coach is transformational.
Consequently, Best Year Yet in the UK and countries such as India and Africa is growing rapidly and to cope with this demand we need coaches. So if you are thinking about becoming a self-employed coach; a recognised, qualified coach within your organisation; or you are already a coach but would like access to:
- our growing, international support community
- A UK Best Year Yet license and training
- Be on our list to be called upon for National/Global contracts, and be able to use Best Year Yet as a proven model for you and your existing clients/teams.
Then please contact me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included within the Best Year Yet programme:
- Initial assessment and comprehensive training programme leading to the five steps to transformation.
- 10 questions detailing your accomplishments, limitations, ambitions and goals.
- Production of your own one page plan for success, so you become a product of the product.
- 12 month online goal setting and tracking programme
- Coaching support for BYY community by audio/conference call and/or face to face every month (3 hour coaching sessions)
- Monthly leadership skills audio programmes.
- Monthly behavioural skills learning toolkit
- Your own personal copy of the book Your Best Year Yet!: Make the next 12 months your best ever! written by Jinny Ditzler.
- All our training materials.
- We are also currently working with the ILM to gain their endorsement, thereby giving individuals a worthwhile Leadership & Management Certification.
If you were considering setting up your own coaching business you will need to consider the following:
- The need to develop your own coaching proposition and purchase a license for any material you use.
- Starting from scratch with no support, marketing or testimonials is one of the biggest challenges facing all new business coaches.
- Purchasing an existing coaching franchise for anything upwards of £15,000 plus a percentage of your fees.
With Best Year Yet UK, you can obtain all the benefits of the BYY UK community, marketing, technical support and three and a half days training, together with a license to sell Best Year Yet individual coaching programmes. You will also make your own Best Year yet plan and receive 12 months professional coaching, so you become a product of the product. All of this will require an initial up-front investment from you, the majority of which can easily be returned through your first client. With an investment of only £3,498.00 all this can be yours and all you pay for thereafter is the cost of the Online programmes, NOT a percentage of your fee income.
- From time to time, you may need our existing highly qualified and experienced coaches to support you to win large corporate contracts and deliver coaching programmes for you.
- We in turn may have work for you from our existing and growing contract base, in your particular field of industry/coaching expertise.
In this respect, we are urgently seeking 12 new coaches for the UK. If you are interested please email your CV right now to email@example.com