Leadership Style & Qualities | Technology | Professional Development

Leadership Styles Questionnaire

Leadership Style Questionnaires and leadership style quizzes can help you discover what type of leader you ARE. This is a crucial step before you set about achieving the potential of the type of leader you could be. We have created our very own leadership style questionnaire, incorporating the 5 Key leadership styles. If you can’t even name 5 different leadership styles – this questionnaire will certainly help you update your knowledge!

Leadership Expert’s Leadership Styles Questionnaire

Download It For Free Here: Leadership Styles Questionnaire (Word 2003)

Leadership Expert’s questionnaire is in Word Document format (2003 format to allow widespread use). Feel free to fill in the leadership styles questionaire within the electronic document, or to alternatively print out copies to be completed by hand. This document can be shared publicly, so long as no modifications are made to the document itself. “Modifications” includes removing the credit to the author.

Please enjoy the leadership styles questionnaire, and remember that this will only be as useful as you allow it, through giving honest answers to the questions within.

Please leave a comment sharing which result you received, and whether you agree with the evaluation or not! It will help us create an even more accurate questionnaire!

Related Articles:

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Comments

13 Responses to “Leadership Styles Questionnaire”
  1. Kathleen Lisson says:

I am a Paternalistic Leader, according to your quiz, and I was disappointed to see that this leadership style was NOT covered depth in your results page.

2. Nancy Smith says:

I know that I need to grow as a leader and maybe by identifying what type of leader I am I can learn more about improving my skill set.

3. nikkita says:

ive got a democratic leader – quiet happy with that as im student nurse delegation and team involvement is my main aims x

4. sadhana says:

I want to ask u that I am democratic in nature ,what does it mean

• admin says:

When you are democratic in nature, you listen to the opinions of others and change your behavior to arrive at a solution which pleases the consensus. This is a very good skill to have in a ‘people-orientated’ job.

• Richard Gray @ Prefab Kits says:

Well I think we should have government leaders who are into democratic nature so they would listen more to people. Good leaders must be good listeners.

5. Ed @ Evening Dresses says:

The free rein leadership style is one that favours autonomy and abhors control.

6. zeal says:

i fill the questionnaire and find that i hav Paternalistic Leadership Style. i agree because as a leader i have the paternal manner.

7. Rosemary says:

I have found myself to be a more Autocratic style of leader, but I was trying to find characteristics of a Paternalistic leader on this site. There seems to be little information on this style of leadership listed.

8. Orrin says:

Like a couple of others above I found that I have a Paternalistic leadership style, but was very disappointed as I found no description of what that means. I have some idea based on the name, but that is no help with the assignment for which I completed this questionnaire.

9. hannah says:

I was a bureaucratic leader but i wanted more information on transormational and transactional leadership

10. extrait video sex says:

It’s amazing to visit this website and reading the views of all mates
    about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting knowledge.

Share Your Thoughts!

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!